We've upgraded your classic samosa to make something wonderful!
- 6 slices white bread
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 potatoes, peeled, boiled & mashed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp amchur/mango powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 birds eye green chilli, finely chopped
- Handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Mint Chutney
- Tamarind Chutney
- Pomegranate seeds
- Pre-heat oven at 200C.
- Roll out a piece of bread with a rolling pin. Then cut off the crusts and cut into 2 triangles. Apply water to two edges and make a cone out of it, ensuring it is sealed. Repeat with remaining slices. Place on a wire tray and bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. When they sizzle add the ginger and garlic paste and cook for 2 minutes. Now add the potatoes and remaining spices, chilli and coriander.
- Fill the cones with the potato mixture. Top with mint chutney, tamarind chutney sev and pomegranate.