- 50cl of milk
- 250g of flour
- 25g of melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 milk chocolate bar
- 1 banana
- Whipped cream
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl. Create a well in the center and pour in half of the milk. Mix, gradually incorporating the flour from the sides of the bowl.
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Crack the eggs into the bowl, then incorporate them into the mixture by stirring. Add the melted butter and sugar. Continue mixing everything with a whisk while pouring in the remaining milk. Cover the bowl with a clean cloth or plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- In a buttered skillet, pour the batter and cook the crêpes on both sides. Next, break the milk chocolate bar into pieces and melt them using a double boiler.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the crêpe. Add sliced banana and whipped cream. Enjoy!