Frozen Hot Chocolate
Have a sip of Serendipity with this delightful Frozen Hot Chocolate!
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 cups ice
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings
- Mix together the cocoa powder, sugar, chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream. Microwave for 1 minute and mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of milk into the chocolate mixture and stir to mix.
- In a blender add the ice, 1 cup of milk, and the chocolate mixture. Blend.
- Add to a glass and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. Enjoy!