Enjoy this campfire classic mess free from the comfort of home.
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff/cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup Ghirardelli's Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers
- 2 tablespoons graham crackers crushed for topping
- In a bowl, combine marshmallow creme, butter, graham cracker crumbs, and mini chocolate chips. Mix well to combine.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon or with a cookie scooper and roll into a ball, packed tightly, set aside.
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a separate bowl, melt dark chocolate melting wafers in microwave for 1 minute at 30 second intervals. Dip marshmallow balls into chocolate and let it set on lined baking sheet. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on each truffle ball, then chill in refrigerator for 10 minutes until chocolate is hard. Enjoy!