- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of chopped pecans (optional)
- 1 med size granny smith apples
- 1 egg, scrambled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside
- Cut apple into 8 slices.
- Lay out sheet of puff pastry and cut into triangles. Sprinkle brown sugar mixture on top, then another layer of chopped pecans.
- Roll a slice of apple in each triangle, starting with the widest end. Roll up and brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy.