Bacon Nutella Twists
Put a sweet twist on Breakfast with some Nutella Stuffed Bacon Twists!
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1/4 cup nutella
- 6 bacon slices
- 1 egg
- Thaw puff pastry for 30 minutes until dough is pliable. With a rolling pin roll dough until flat and in a large rectangular shape.
- Spread 1/4 cup nutella on one side of the dough. Fold the other half over and roll out again. Using pizza cutter divide and cut into even slices.
- Place bacon slices on top of each dough strip and twist. Place on baking sheet.
- In another bowl whisk egg and brush egg wash on top of each bacon dough twist.
- Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes until golden brown. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.