Butterfinger Rice Krispies
Nobody better lay a finger on our Butterfinger Rice Krispies treat.
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 5 cups rice krispies
- 1 cup butterfinger pieces
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- In a large pot on medium low heat, melt butter and peanut butter together. Once melted, add whole bag of marshmallows and stir constantly until melted. Remove pot off heat.
- Add rice krispies to marshmallow mixture and stir to combine. Mix in butterfinger pieces.
- Pour into 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper. Spread rice krispies out evenly.
- In a bowl combine chocolate chips and heavy cream. Microwave for 1 minute and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Pour over rice krispies and spread to cover. Let chocolate set or chill for 30 minutes. Enjoy!