- 1/2 cup fruity pebbles cereal
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted, melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cereal milk
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Assorted cereals for toppings
- In a bowl add fruity pebbles and 1 cup milk, let soak for 30 minutes then strain. Set aside 2 tablespoons for the glaze.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine cereal milk, melted butter, egg and vanilla extract, mix throughly.
- In another bowl mix flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt together. Add milk mixture and mix until combined.
- Pipe the batter 3/4 of the way up in donut pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Mix powdered sugar with 2 tablespoons cereal milk for the glaze. Dip donut into glaze then into desired cereal topping. Enjoy!