Choc Chip Bread Pudding
Mug it out with a scrumptiously comforting Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding!
- 1/2 loaf of Challah bread or 5-6 cups
- 2 cups half & half
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Cut Challah bread into 1 inch chunks. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk sugar and eggs until well
- Incorporated. Mix in melted butter and half & half. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract and mix again.
- Add bread chunks and chocolate chips to egg mixture and soak for 45 minutes.
- Scoop bread mixture into mugs (about 4).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350°F, or until bread pudding is golden brown and center is jiggly.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.