Chocolate Berry Pie
Can you handle this Chocolate Berry Pie? It’s gooey, tart, and oozing with melted chocolate!
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together butter and sugars until combined. Add in egg and mix. Add vanilla extract, mix and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine flour, kosher salt, and baking powder and whisk until mixed thoroughly.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mix well and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients above and stir gently to combine.
- In a 9 inch pie pan, add 1/2 of the cookie dough and press into pan. Take berry filling and add on top of dough. Take the remaining dough and crumble into pieces on top of the chocolate berry filling.
- Bake for 22 - 25 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!