Of all the lasagnas out there, this is the one with Chocolate. This Chocolate Lasagna is a dessert you don't want to miss.
- 1 box chocolate grahams
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 − 8 ounces packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 - 3 ounces boxes chocolate instant pudding
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- In a bowl, whip heavy cream with 2 tablespoons sugar until fluffy. Set aside
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, milk and salt until smooth. Fold in whipped cream until incorporated. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, beat pudding mix with 2 1/2 cups milk until combined.
- Cover bottom of baking dish with chocolate grahams, breaking to fit if needed.
- Spread 1/3 of cream cheese mixture evenly over graham layer in baking dish. Place half of pudding mixture over cream cheese; spread evenly. Cover pudding with additional layer of graham crackers and repeat layers of cream cheese and pudding.Top with remaining cream cheese mixture and refrigerate for 4 hours to overnight.
- When ready to serve, dust with cocoa powder.
- Cut into squares, serve cold and enjoy!