- 1 6 ounces bag of Sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix shredded coconut, chocolate chips, chopped pecans, salt, and condensed milk until combined.
- In another bowl, whisk egg whites until it reaches stiff peaks.
- Gently fold egg whites into coconut mixture and mix well.
- Scoop mixture onto baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool completely and enjoy!