Chocolate Pretzel Toffee Bark
Sweet and salty with the perfect crunch.
- 2 cups pretzels broken into pieces
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, add broken pretzel pieces in an even layer, set aside.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, add 1 stick of butter and 1 cup of packed brown sugar. Once butter is melted, stir to combine and let it bubble for 3 minutes. Do not stir while mixture is bubbling. Pour butter mixture onto baking sheet with pretzel, making sure to coat each pretzel piece.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes until toffee is bubbling. Remove from oven and add chocolate chips in an even layer. Put back in oven for 2 minutes, then remove again and spread melted chocolate chips in an even top layer. Put in refrigerator for 1-2 hours to firm up.
- Break up in small pieces, enjoy.