- 1 banana
- 1-2 strawberries
- 2 tablespoons almond or peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 2 tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Powdered sugar
- Slice the banana and strawberry.
- Spread the almond butter on half of a tortilla. Arrange the fruit (banana or strawberry) into a flat layer on top. Add a sprinkle of chocolate chips. Fold the tortilla over.
- In a small pan melt the butter. When hot fry the folded tortilla for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Slice the quesadilla into wedges. Place on a plate and dust with powdered sugar.