- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half & half
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 brioche loaf
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a bowl mix together sugar and cinammon. Set aside.
- In another bowl whisk 2 eggs, then add sugar, vanilla, and half & half. Mix well and set aside.
- Cut Brioche in half and then into 1 1/2 inch thick wedge strips to resemble a churro. Dip and soak bread into egg mixture for 2 minutes.
- In a pan on medium high heat melt 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of canola oil. Add soaked bread and cook on all each side 1-2 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and coat in cinnammon sugar mix. Transfer to plate, dip in maple syrup, enjoy.