- 20 oreo cookies
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- Chop oreos into large chunks; set aside
- In a bowl heat 3 cups of chocolate chips in microwave for 1:30 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir in 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and pinch of salt. Heat again in microwave for 1 minute. Remove again and stir with in additional 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Mix 3/4 of the chopped oreos into the melted white chocolate, reserving the rest for later.
- Add mixture to baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread evenly. Add remaining chopped oreos on top.
- Put in refrigerator for 25 minutes until firm.
- Cut into large pieces like a candy bar!