Cookies Cream Rice Krispies
Go Black & White chic with these Cookies & Cream Rice Krispies!
- 2 cups crushed oreos
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 bag large puffed marshmallows
- 6 cups rice krispies cereal
- 1 cup melted white chocolate
- Crush oreos with rolling pin, set aside.
- In a large pot melt the butter then add marshmallows. Stir until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Add rice krispie cereal and 1 cup crushed oreos. Stir to combine with marshmallows. Rice krispies should be sticky.
- Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Add rice krispies mixture, distribute evenly, then smooth the top with wax paper.
- Add thin layer of melted white chocolate, sprinkle
- Remaining oreo chunks, and refrigerate 15 minutes to set. Enjoy.