Cookies Dough Truffles
Pure and simple cookie dough disguised as fancy white chocolate truffles. Dipping anything in melted chocolate tastes better. Especially cookie dough.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup melting white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup melted chocolate for drizzling
- In a bowl mix butter, sugar, vanilla, salt, and milk with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined.
- Add flour to the bowl and mix again. Next add chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop cookie dough into balls and roll with hand. Freeze cookie dough balls for 10 minutes until firm.
- In another bowl add melting chocolate wafers with vegetable oil in microwave for 1 minute. Stir until mixed. Add cookie dough balls to melting chocolate with fork and shake off excess. Let set on parchment paper.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top. Let it set in refrigerator for 10 minutes.