- 1 package of crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- In a bowl combine sugar and cinnamon. Mix well then set aside.
- Roll out crescent rolls. Brush top with melted butter and sprinkle cinnamon mixture on top. Sprinkle mixed nuts and roll sheet lengthwise. Cut into 8 equal pieces.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 16-18 minutes at 350° F.
- Mix powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milk together to make a glaze.
- Once cinnamon roll have cooled, drizzle glaze on top. Enjoy.