- 1 pack cookie mix
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 packet cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup sliced fruit (kiwi, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl mix the cake flour, flour, melted butter, and egg. Spread out in a circle on a baking sheet.
- Bake it for 15 minutes until slightly brown. Take it out and let cool completely.
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla with a hand mixer. Spread over the large cookie.
- Layer on the sliced assorted fruits. Serve and enjoy.