Add some Fun and color to your morning pancakes! Then top them with a Maple glaze.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon butter for frying
- 2 tablespoons funfetti sprinkles
- Whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Add egg, melted butter, and buttermilk and stir. Finally add in the funfetti sprinkles.
- Grease a skillet or non-stick pan with the 1 teaspoon of butter. pour 1/3 cup of the batter allowing it to spread into a circle. Cook each side until lightly browned, 1-2 minutes each side.
- In a bowl mix together the powdered sugar, maple syrup, and melted butter.
- Drizzle the glaze over the pancakes, top with whipped cream and Funfetti Sprinkles.