Lucky Charms Ice Cream Sandwich
This trick turns almost any cereal into an ice cream sandwich
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) mini marshmallows
- 5 1/2 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Melt butter in a large pan then add marshmallows and cook, continually stirring until all melted.
- Pour in the Lucky Charms cereal. Mix until evenly coated with marshmallow mixture.
- Pour out the Lucky Charms mixture onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper and flatten with another layer of wax paper. Allow to cool completely.
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut circle shapes.
- Scoop a scoop of ice cream onto half of the circles, then sandwich together!