- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a microwave safe measuring cup, add 1 1/2 cups heavy cream. Heat in microwave for 2 minutes.
- In a bowl, add 4 egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Whisk until combined. Add hot heavy cream in a steady stream, whisking eggs constantly. Pour cream mixture back into measuring cup. .
- In a microwave safe shallow dish, add water 3/4 of the way full, add 3 ramekins and pour cream mixture into ramekins. Microwave on high power for 4 - 5 minutes until set. Remove from microwave and let cool completely in shallow dish, then transfer to microwave and chill for 2 hours.
- Add 1 teaspoon sugar per ramekin and burn with creme brulee torch. Enjoy immediately.