Oreo Rocky Road Bars
Get on that bumpy lumpy with these Oreo Rocky Road Bars!
- 24 oreo cookies
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, add oreos and melted butter and grind until you get a crumbly texture.
- Add oreo mixture to 8x8 baking pan lined with foil. Press down until firm. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, add chocolate chips and heavy cream. Microwave for 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate expands and absorbs heavy cream.
- When oreo crust is ready, remove from oven and pour 1/2 of chocolate mixture on top. Sprinkle walnuts evenly, then sprinkle another layer of marshmallows on top. Taking remaining chocolate, drizzle all over until marshmallows. Put back into oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Take out and leave at room temperature for an hour, or put in refrigerator until chocolate is firm. Slice and serve.