Nutella Heart Puffs
Sweet Nutella Heart Puffs topped with a Raspberry. Makes your heart go pitter patter.
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1/4 cup nutella
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Lay the puff pastry on a baking sheet. With a medium sized heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut 9 hearts into it. With a small 1 inch heart cookie cutter, carefully indent the center of each larger heart.
- Within the smaller heart indentation, pipe out the nutella in a heart shape. Then place a raspberry in the center of each.
- Bake 10-12 minutes the cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve with a dollop of whipped cream.