Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
Gooey and buttery, what can be better? This cake is a must have for your holiday party.
- 1 box yellow cake mix (18 ounces)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cream cheese package (8 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, mix cake mix, butter, and 1 egg until combined.
- Press mixture into a lightly greased pan (9x13 in) covering all corners.
- In another bowl mix the cream cheese, 2 eggs, powdered sugar, and vanilla until combined (hand mixer).
- Spread over the cake mixture already spread in the pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool. Cut and serve. Optional - dust with powdered sugar.