- 1 package of Oreos
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) condensed milk
- In a plastic bag crush Oreos into crumbs, saving 1 cup for decoration.
- Add melted butter to crushed oreos and mix well. Press into a pie pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl add heavy whipping cream with vanilla extract. With an electric mixer whip until medium peaks form.
- In another bowl add the can of condensed milk. Slowly fold and mix together with the whipped cream mixture. Add 1 cup of reserved oreo crumbs.
- Pour over the pie dish with oreo crust and fill to top. Freeze for 5 hours until ice cream is firm.
- Decorate with whipped cream and whole oreo cookies. Slice and serve.