- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam (or your favorite)
- In a bowl combine condensed milk, peanut butter,
- Vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- In another bowl pour cold, heavy cream and whisk with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the heavy whipping cream in with the peanut butter mixture in batches until combined.
- Pour mixture into baking pan or container and freeze for 5-6 hours or until firm.
- Scoop into bowl and enjoy!