Peanut Butter Heart Brownies
Nothing says "I Love you Mom" like chocolate and peanut butter.
- 1 package chocolate brownie mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Prepare the brownies acc. to package directions (mix the mix, vegetable oil, water, egg)
- In a heart-shaped pan grease with cooking spray and then add the brownie batter into each cup, filling 2/3 the way full. Bake 18-20 minutes. Then allow the brownies to cool completely.
- In a separate bowl whisk the butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar until a frosting forms.
- Pipe the frosting onto the cooled brownies. Then drizzle with chocolate syrup.