These Peppermint Marshmallows are perfect for your hot cocoa or tea.
- 1 package of Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Red food coloring
- In a medium bowl, add cool whip and mix with 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1 teaspoon peppermint extract.
- Pour into 8x8 pan lined with wax paper. Add a few drops of food coloring and with toothpick, swirl around to make design.
- Freeze for 3 hours and cut out shapes with small cookie cutter. Add to hot chocolate and enjoy.
- Store in freezer until ready to be used.