Pumpkin Pie Sticks
It's hard to resist pumpkin pie, and even more difficult to say no to these Pumpkin Pie Sticks. Get ready to double dip!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 teaspoon Sanding sugar
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a bowl for the filling. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk an egg for the egg wash.
- Roll out a thawed sheet of puff pastry. Cut into even strips and place the pumpkin pie filling down the middle. Take a matching strip and lay over on top. Crimp with a fork and brush with egg wash. Then sprinkle sanding sugar on top.
- Bake 12-15 minutes at 400° F. or until golden brown.
- With a hand mixer whip the whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until thick. Use as a dip.