Spin some color into Breakfast with these tie-dyed Rainbow Bagels!
- 2 cans crescent dough
- 4 types food color gel, 3-4 drops each
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese schmear
- Open the crescent dough cans and divide each in half. Each half will be 1 bagel.
- Roll and knead different food color gels into the dough. Then flatten and layer the different colored doughs together.
- Roll until long and twisted, then cut into about 8 inch lengths, or 4 bagels. Form into a bagel ring.
- Boil each ring for 1 minute then bake all together for
- 22 minutes at 375°F until fluffy.
- Cool completely then serve with a favorite schmear cream cheese.