Reindeer Chow (Muddy Buddies)
Make sure to feed Santa's Reindeer with this fun Reindeer Chow! Then package up the leftovers for them to take it to-go!
- 1 box Chex Corn Cereal - 14 ounces
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups pretzel pieces
- 2 cups Christmas M&M's
- Pour Chex cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl combine chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter. Melt in the microwave on high heat for 1 minute. Stir and continue heating for another 30 seconds. Remove from microwave.
- Add in the vanilla extract then mix well.
- Pour chocolate mixture over the cereal and stir to evenly distribute.
- In a gallon-sized ziploc bag pour in 2 cups of powdered sugar. Add the chocolate chex mix, seal and shake well.
- Pour chex mix into a bowl, then add pretzels and m&ms. Mix well and serve.