Salted Caramel Cookies
Brookies are Brownie Cookies and Salted Caramel is it’s perfect match. Just try resisting this chocolate and salted caramel delight.
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cream
- In a bowl mix butter and sugar until combined. Then add egg, mix, then vanilla, and mix.
- In another bowl combline flour, salt, baking soda, and cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Add dry mixture into wet mixture, mix, and scoop into cookie dough balls onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- In a pan melt sugar and water until bubbly, then add butter, salt, and cream together until a caramel forms. Allow to cool.
- Sandwich a dollop of salted caramel between two cookies. Enjoy!