Elevate Girl Scout Cookie season with this Samoa Cookie Milkshake!
- 4 samoa cookies
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Caramel sauce for topping
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted coconut flakes
- In a blender combine Samoa cookies, milk, vanilla ice cream, and caramel sauce. Blend until creamy.
- In a glass or cup, swirl chocolate syrup down the sides. Pour in the milkshake. Top with whipped cream, toasted coconut flakes, chocolate syrup, and caramel sauce. Add straw and cookie, then enjoy!