- 1 box of graham crackers
- 2 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 can (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 3 cups marshmallows + more to toast
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup + more for decorations
- In a bowl mix condensed milk, vanilla, and cocoa powder.
- In another bowl whip heavy cream to medium-stiff peaks. Reserve 2 cups and place in refrigerator.
- Mix whipped cream with condensed milk mixture until combined. Add 2 cups marshmallows and 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, mix well then set aside.
- In a large baking dish line bottom with graham crackers. Pour 1/2 chocolate marshmallow cream mixture on top. Add another layer of graham crackers to fully cover whipped cream mixture. Continue layering until you reach the top then take the reserved whipped cream and spread for the top layer.
- Freeze for 5 hours then drizzle with chocolate syrup, add another layer of marshmallows, toast with creme brulee torch. Serve!