Smores Pudding Cake
Indulge in this light but decadent, gooey, cast-iron S’mores Pudding Cake. Yes, you can pretend campfire at home. Just one more delicious way to get your S'mores on.
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 + 3 tablespoons melted butter, divided
- 1/3 + 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 + 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, divided
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with 2 tablespoons melted butter, press into 6-inch cast iron pan or small baking pan.
- Combine 1/3 cup granulated sugar, flour, 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk, 3 tablespoons melted butter and vanilla. Beat until smooth and pour on top of graham cracker crumbs.
- In another bowl mix brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder and sprinkle over batter. Pour hot water on top, do not stir.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes at 350° F. until center is still jiggly. Add marshmallows and burn with torch until golden brown. Remove and let stand for 5 minutes.