Strawberry Cheesecake Wontons
Simple Dimple Bite-Sized Strawberry Cheesecakes with a Wonton Crunch!
- 1 pack wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 packet cream cheese (8 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 orange
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- Brush the melted butter over the wonton wrappers then lightly sprinkle with sugar. Bake in a cupcake pan for 6-8 minutes at 350°F. Allow to cool.
- In a bowl add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, 1 orange's juice, and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Take cooled wonton wrappers and add a dollop of the cream cheese mixture. Allow to fill all corners. Add the chopped strawberries and top with orange zest for garnish.
- Share with friends.