- 1 cup mochiko flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1.5 ounces lemon jello packet
- 1.5 ounces strawberry jello packet
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/4 cornstarch for dusting
- In a bowl mix mochiko flour, sugar, and jello mixes
- Together. Stir well then add the hot water.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on high then remove and stir mix evenly. Cover and microwave again for 2 minutes.
- On a cutting board sprinkle cornstarch. Remove mochi from bowl and onto cornstarch.
- Sprinkle more cornstarch as needed and spread evenly. Cut with pizza roller and form into mochi balls.