A unique twist on that campfire favorite. Add a bite of freshness with some fruit on a skewer!
- 1/4 cup melting chocolate
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 12-15 large marshmallows
- 12-15 strawberries, de-stemmed
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 pack cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a bowl add the melting chocolate and oil. Microwave for 30 seconds. Mix well and set aside.
- On a baking sheet arrange the marshmallows. With a cooking torch brown the surfaces for a s'mores look.
- With short skewers assemble the burnt marshmallow followed by a de-stemmed strawberry. Dip the strawberry into the melted chocolate, then dip into the graham crumbs. Repeat until finished.
- Allow to set on a plate. Then enjoy!