Strawberry Streusel Cheesecake
These strawberry streusel cheesecake bars check all the boxes.
- 1 French Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking pan with foil.
- Combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg in large bowl until well blended. Reserve 1/3 cup for topping. Press
- Mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer in large bowl. Beat in 2 eggs and powdered sugar. Pour over cake mixture in pan.
- In a bowl mix strawberries, water, corn starch, lemon juice and strawberry jam. Microwave for 2 minutes to thicken. Spread strawberry filling on top and sprinkle with saved cake mixture.
- Bake 35 min. until golden brown. Cool before serving.