- 1 package chocolate wafers
- 1 cup melting chocolate wafers (like Ghirardelli)
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a bowl, add 1 cup melting chocolate wafers. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon peppermint extract to combine.
- Line baking sheet with wax paper. Dip chocolate wafer into melted chocolate, shake of excess into bowl. Line cookie on wax paper and freeze for 5 minutes until chocolate is completely dry and hard.