- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- In a bowl whip heavy cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl add white chocolate chips 1/2 cup whipping cream and microwave for 1 minute. Stir until white chocolate melts completely. Set aside.
- In another bowl add condensed milk. Gradually mix in the whipped cream, folding gently until combined.
- Add half of white chocolate mixture in heavy cream mixture and gently stir, leaving ribbons.
- Add ice cream mixture to an 8x8 baking pan.
- Add remaining white chocolate and dollops of raspberry jam on top and swirl.
- Freeze for 6 hours and enjoy!