Banoffee Pie Split
Is it a pie or a banana split?! It's everything you want it to be!
- 3 bananas
- 1 tin Carnation caramel
- 8 digestive biscuits
- 200ml double cream
- 1 bar Lindt milk chocolate
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor until fine and mix with 2 tbsp carnation caramel, as if you were making
- the ‘base’ of a cheesecake.
- Peel the bananas and keep hold of the skins. With a blowtorch, lightly char the outside of the banana and
- cut into wedges.
- Place the cream into a bowl and whisk up until soft peaks. Whisk in 1 tbsp caramel and set to one side.
- Open up the skin and place it on to the serving bowl.
- Place some of the biscuit mix into the skin to form the base and pipe some whipped caramel cream on top.
- Finally finish with some of the charred banana and shavings of milk chocolate and serve.