- 8 skinless chicken thigh fillets (de-boned)
- 6 bags Pom Bears
- 300ml buttermilk
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- Marinate the chicken thighs in the buttermilk and 1 tbsp BBQ sauce and leave for up to 24 hours.
- Blitz the pom bears in a food processor, or place in a plastic bag and smash until it reaches a breadcrumb consistency. Take the chicken thigh fillets out and coat them in the crisp breadcrumbs and fry in hot oil at 180C for 4-6 mins, or until golden and cooked through.
- To serve, mix the remaining mayo with BBQ sauce and tuck in.