Floral, sweet, refreshing - and beautiful ... There's a reason why this drink is beloved by Singaporeans and Malaysians alike.
- 1 1/2 cups rose syrup (bottle or made from scratch)
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 5 cups water
- 3 drops pink food coloring
- In a pitcher add 1 1/2 cups of Rose syrup
- Add evaporated milk
- Add 5 cups cold water
- 3 drops of pink food coloring (This gives it, it's pink color)
- Fill glasses with ice
- Pour over ice and enjoy
- 1/2 cup dried organic roses
- 3 cups of boiling water
- 4 cups of sugar
- Pour 3 cups of boiling water over dried roses and let sit overnight (wait until cool before -putting in the fridge).
- The next day, strain rose water, and discard the rose petals.
- In a sauce pot add rose water and 4 cups of sugar
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 min
- Cool completely before using