- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 Whole Star Anise
- 1/4 Cup Masa Harnia
- 2 Cups Milk
- Piloncilio, 3 ounces finely chopped
- Ibarra Chocolate, 1/2 disk.
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil and add cinnamon and star anise.
- Remove from heat and let water steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove cinnamon and star anise from pot and return to low heat.
- Slowly add the masa, 1/3 at a time, until completely dissolved.
- Add piloncilio, Ibarra chocolate, and milk, mixing until dissolved.
- Use a whisk or mlinollo to froth the drink before serving.
- Serve hot and enjoy!