- 2/3 cup lemon juice, 1/3 cup per glass
- Sugar cubes, to taste
- 1/2 cup mint, smashed to taste
- Carafe of cold water
- Using a citrus reamer, freshly squeeze 2/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Add the lemon juice to a tall drinking glass. Serve alongside sugar cubes, mint and cold water.
- To assemble the drink: add 1-3 cubes of sugar to the lemon juice depending on how sweet you want your citron presse. Stir so that the sugar is dissolved in the lemon juice. If mint is desired, smash a sprig between your palms and add it to the glass. Fill the glass with water. Less water will make the drink more tart, more water will dilute it and make it less lemony. Enjoy cold.