- 4 Handfuls of Toasted Barley
- 2 Handfuls of Flax Seed
- 2 Pinches of Chamomile
- 1 Pinch of Aniseed
- 2 Handfuls of Horsetail Herb
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 1 tablespoon Maca Powder
- Honey to taste
- Add all of your dry ingredients into a medium pot, along with 10 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth.
- When ready to serve, add lime and honey to a glass, followed by your liquid. Combine well and enjoy.