- Lemongrass 1 stalk
- Cardamom 4 pods
- Cinnamon 1 stick
- Ground Coffee 6 tablespoons
- Palm sugar 1/4 cup
- Coconut Milk (amount is up to you)
- Ginger to taste
- Remove the skin, you can use a spoon, it works surprisingly well. And slice into rounds.
- Give the lemongrass a good whack and cut into thin rounds.
- Smash the cardamom pods and break your cinnamon stick in half.
- Add 6 cups of water.
- Once it gets to a boil, let simmer for 10min.
- Add your coffee and palm sugar into a French Press.
- Pour in your mixture and let it all steep for a good 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk to a glass, amount is up to you.